• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

DeL's Reefer 750XXL

DEL

Vice President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
I keep looking at the pictures and see something new every time. Do you happen to have a stock list for the fish?
I lost my rhomboid and pencil wrasse recently. they jumped through a tiny opening in the screen top. achilles didn't survive.
1 gem tang
2 yellow pyramids
1 black pyramid
1 cleaner wrasse
1 yellow coris wrasse
1 temincki wrasse
1 blue eye kole tang
1 male swallowtail angel
1 blotchy anthias
1 male lyretail
1 green chromis
1 Vanderbilt chromis
3 clowns
3 seales cardinalfish
1 lawnmower blenny

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
I lost my rhomboid and pencil wrasse recently. they jumped through a tiny opening in the screen top. achilles didn't survive.
1 gem tang
2 yellow pyramids
1 black pyramid
1 cleaner wrasse
1 yellow coris wrasse
1 temincki wrasse
1 blue eye kole tang
1 male swallowtail angel
1 blotchy anthias
1 male lyretail
1 green chromis
1 Vanderbilt chromis
3 clowns
3 seales cardinalfish
1 lawnmower blenny
Sorry to hear about the losses. Aquarium center in Blackwood had a female rhomboid when I was there today.

DEL

Vice President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Wow, surprising. Was it more than just coraline I wonder.
I have absolutely no clue. weird thing is that all my other corals are just fine. so it may not be the removal that did it. and my other hammers are fine too. mysteries in the hobby hahahaha

DEL

Vice President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
quick video update ..added a white tail bristletooth tang to the mix. took a few days in an acclimation box and then the mirror trick for the kole tang to stop bothering him, but now just a minor chase here and there.

quick video update ..added a white tail bristletooth tang to the mix. took a few days in an acclimation box and then the mirror trick for the kole tang to stop bothering him, but now just a minor chase here and there.
Very happy for you buddy, tank is looking really nice!!!!

Reactions: DEL