• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Full Tank Shots

Bad FTS

6_P1236004_1.jpg

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Looks good to me, Jose! What do you think of those (white) frag plugs?

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
they build reefs out of old tires, ships, barges, tanks, etc. So the blocks work for me. 8)

I saw (but didn't read yet) an article about the tire reefs... aparently it was a bad move.
I'm ok with the block... could've been cool base rock too. I also am a big fan of ship reck reefs and even saw a cool lobster trap reef. Thinking outside the "box" is always cool!

This is before the move to an all Monti tank (well mostly ;D )

I'll post more after I get the rest fo my goodies from FedEx tomorrow...

FTS12292006.jpg

Here's my pathetic 55 that is going to turn into the 120 soon

55full.jpg

And here is the 30 gallon I set up with the remainder of the rock from the group buy, this will be a temporary holding tank for the contents of the 55 once I get the 120 ready. I figured I'd give a month or two to settle in (although the rock has been cured for about a week or two now)

30full.jpg

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Sara, if you put the image address between the image tags as shown below, your pictures will show up in the thread.
IMGTaG.jpg

you can modify that last post and add the tags if you want.

RichTCheesy said:
Sara, if you put the image address between the image tags as shown below, your pictures will show up in the thread.
IMGTaG.jpg

you can modify that last post and add the tags if you want.

Thanks Rich. Scott posted these today and then I posted some on another thread this evening before I realized it. Oops.

But for the record...my pictures actually worked! :D

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Here is a shot of my recently re-done 90g. It will be an aggressive reef. (Softies and leathers)

199_07_03_07_11_43_08.jpg

ReefDrumz said:
Here is a shot of my recently re-done 90g. It will be an aggressive reef. (Softies and leathers)

199_07_03_07_11_43_08.jpg

i really like the black sand it makes it look soooo much different than 99.9% of all the tanks out there

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Thanks Chris! That's the reason why I decided on the black sand. It's a chore keeping it clean...but I really like it.