• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Full Tank Shots

I almost did all black in my 90... but chickened out last minute and did part black and mostly white. wish i did it now. haha looks good

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Looks good Brian. You should get a lion fish, a puffer and a trigger for it! ;)

How do you like the T5's? Do they give you enough light?

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Thanks everyone :)

I lOOOOve the T5's so far... Way brighter than I had imagined, and the corals seem to like them too! So far I only have a 2 bulb setup running. I plan to upgrade eventually.

420_08_03_07_10_55_48.jpg

420_08_03_07_10_56_15.jpg

420_08_03_07_10_59_37.jpg

Maybe I've got a little Will Rogers in me, "I haven't met a marine tank I didn't like!"

Great jobs everyone. Someday I'll get some new pictures. ::)

Full tank shot of my overstuffed 16g bow-front (definitely didn't need a wide angle lens for this shot). ;)

IMGP3012.jpg

This is currently in my basement and is just to get my fix until I got a bigger tank in the living room. Just waiting for my four year old son to stop throwing large objects. My first saltwater tank was in the 80s but I had to stop in the late 90s raise three boys. This tank is about 18 months old. I just picked up that teal (?) acro at the bottom front on 3/10 from ILC. I also have a 20g frag tank.

You have to either load it onto this website or another internet site and you just point to the LINK when you insert the picture in the post.

After adding my group buy rock and removing the coral-eating raccoon -- I'm going to start adding back soft corals. I with an anemone for my GSM and my beloved frogspawn.

Someone HELP! how do I add the image from the gallery......

339_21_03_07_11_25_50_0.JPG

Edit:

Fixed link for image. (don't copy and paste the page link, right click on the image and click properties, copy the link provided there)
:)

Here is an updated shot of the new system. There are still a few bugs to be worked out but things are going pretty well thus far.

DSCN1618.jpg

Tom