• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Full Tank Shots

Here is my LPS tank I have in the basement.

3a20cbb3.jpg

Tazmaniancowboy

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Is there anyway to get the FTS from this thread into a nice image scroller for the home page?
I looked for an image rotator when we changed to the new software and haven't been able to find a good one that will work. Unfortunately we are stuck with the piece o crap one that we have on the home page for a while.

Hey Taz - Nivo Slider can be integrated into this board pretty quickly and its FREEEEEEE FYI - I can e-mail you the distrib if u like :)

Tazmaniancowboy

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I did see the Nivo slider back then and it looks real cool. I will look deeper into it when I get a chance to see what we would need to do and if it is compatible with Vbulletin.

FYI, I will be splitting these suggestion posts out of this thread when I get a chance to keep this one on track with pics only.

My 3 week old reef setup using my old 58 gallon with new pump and skimmer and homemade refugium... Manado rock just getting done cycling.

Reef Aquascape2.jpgReef Aquascape1.jpg