• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Full Tank Shots

Sunny

NJRC Member
Article Contributor
I lost all the pictures how I build the tank and all set up, I have all of it on my call phone and it broke down on me. That is how u pay for not transferring pics to PC. I actually build my tank in garage was lots of fun. All I have left now is memory lol.

Saw this setup in person today. WOW! He did an amazing job. Amazing tank and awesome guy.
Start a tale of the tank thread dude now that you have found the pics ...

Sunny

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Looks good man!! I usually upload directly from my iPhone. I click upload file and choose photo library and select my pictures from there. Hope this helps or someone familiar with uploading from Flickr can help out.

8b8babd77db744b70598d5d98ebd55c7.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Here is my 65 Gallon mixed reef tank that is about 9 months old. I am more interested in learning about a reef life than maintaining a show display tank at this point.
IMG_2124.JPG
I learned a lot: Don't put rocks too close to the glass; Don't make a solid rock wall. Place aquarium where you can access and view it from more than one side. If you buy a stand, don't just assume that a sump will fit. Keeping a tank clean is a lot of work. Observe the tank daily to spot hitchhikers or potential problems.

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Here is my 65 Gallon mixed reef tank that is about 9 months old. I am more interested in learning about a reef life than maintaining a show display tank at this point.
View attachment 13902
I learned a lot: Don't put rocks too close to the glass; Don't make a solid rock wall. Place aquarium where you can access and view it from more than one side. If you buy a stand, don't just assume that a sump will fit. Keeping a tank clean is a lot of work. Observe the tank daily to spot hitchhikers or potential problems.
Looks great mark!