• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Full Tank Shots

attachment.php

Tommyboynj

Administrator
Officer Emeritus
Finally got around to getting some updated pics of my 75 mixed.

nu6u6ysy.jpg

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Humble my gluteal maxima! .........l

Anatomy correction....it is the gluteal muscle group, composed of four muscles, but I believe the actual muscle you were referring is the gluteus maximus. I believe the Maxima is a Nissan. And once again it looks like I've made myself look like a gluteus maximus. :grin:

Anatomy correction....it is the gluteal muscle group, composed of four muscles, but I believe the actual muscle you were referring is the gluteus maximus. I believe the Maxima is a Nissan. And once again it looks like I've made myself look like a gluteus maximus. :grin:

No Paul I meant maxima. It was a polite word play for my giant *** as it sits on the couch. Was not referring to the 3 muscles that make up you *** ( Maximus, medius and minimus).:peaceful:

Humble my gluteal maxima! Looks good, give it 7 more months and the coral wars will start. You got great room for lots of additions.lol

I hope some day my tank looks like yours and yes Zippy69 there's a lot of empty spaces waiting to be fill......soon I'll switch my tank to a 75gal RR.

Maybe will add more rocks, not sure yet.

Sent from my LG-MS840 using Tapatalk 2

horseplay

NJRC Member
I made a mistake in my deal and steal thread about the gold hammer, but I do actually have one. It's in the upper right corner.

I redid the rock work. Now the coral are more spread out. I think I have enough light with the T5's so the rocks now are lower.

Some of the corals are taking off some are growing painfully slow.

I added the Anthias, McCoskeri wrasse and diamond watchman goby a few days ago after only 2 weeks of QT. The goby is creating a sand storm. The upside is not the sandbed is not clump as much as before. I hope the sand storm will subdue over time when the smaller particles getting caught by the filter sock.

P2180810.JPG

I lost all the pictures how I build the tank and all set up, I have all of it on my call phone and it broke down on me. That is how u pay for not transferring pics to PC. I actually build my tank in garage was lots of fun. All I have left now is memory lol.