• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Hello NJRC

Hello NJRC I am new to this website let me tell what I am running on my tank at the moment. My tank as been running for 5 months already. As for coral i haven't picked out what corals I will be going with probably for just soft corals for now maybe later on I will move to hard corals.

55G Deep Blue Reef Ready Tank
20G Long Sump/Refugiem
50 Lbs Live Rock
216 Watts (Odyssey Light)
2 Coralife Power Heads
700 GPH (Odyssey Return Pump) I might upgrade to a mag 9.5 later one
Sea Clone Skimmer im using that for now till I upgrade to another one
I'm also running GFO on the tank too

Fish
2 Baby Rod About 1" inch
1 Bullet Goby About 1.5" inches
1 False Percula 1.5" inches
1 Blue Damsel 1" inch
1 tiny hippo tang 1" inch

Inverts
2 Star Sand Sifters
7 Hermit Crabs
10 Nassuriels Snails

welcome to the club,if you have any questions Im sure members will be willing to help you out.Maybe when you get settled in you can post some pics..

Well today my to lil fellos passed away =( my hippo tang and one of my rods. The hippo tang passed away cause it must of probbly got stuck on the overflow. The rod was sick for a 1-2 or week but the medication didnt come in time =/

malulu

NJRC Member
sorry to hear this...
in the future, for case(s) like this... we have no choice need to get the medicine from LFS with higher price.

howze01

NJRC Member
Sorry, that really sucks! It's more likely that the Hippo was either dead or very close to it before it got stuck on the overflow.

He was really happy once i put him in the tank. He did give a good times how he would try to make friends with my clowns and they would bully him away and hes till kept ed on trying to make friends.

Well last thursday my female false percula killed herself she jumped out my tank now. im down to one Rod Onyx clownfish. Any ideas on which clown i can get now that can pair up with my rod later on?