• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

January Meeting Sun 21st in Hunterdon County

Status
Not open for further replies.
The January meeting will be held at my house in Alexandria Twp. Hunterdon County.

Day: Sunday
Date: January 21, 2007
Time: 1:00 pm
Where: Renee Stavenik's 9 Smoke Run, Pittstown (a borrowed postal code)  NJ 08867

Phone: 908-735-9896 no machine...hate em.  Or call our home business line with machine 908-713-1762. (Aspen Landscaping)

Heres the map...

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=...4.995766&spn=0.132427,0.42469&om=1&iwloc=addr

Topic: DIY Acrylic-  Pick one....Frag Tank, Beckett Skimmer, Sump, CPR type Overflow...whatever, your thoughts please.  I was banished to the garage to work with acrylic, it is so messy.  Bring a warm coat, garage is unheated.

What to bring: Your favorite dish.  Your most favorite peeps.  Husb, Wife, Kids, Mother-in-law.  Lots to play with, we have 4 kids, game consoles, ping pong, trampoline, 40 ft zipline (150 lb wt restriction) hope its warm but my kids dont care.  I have 2 dogs (Labs) in case of allergies.

Food: Everybody bring a dish.  We will make several desserts.
Drink: Soda, Juice, Milk.  Bring whatever else you like to drink.

Whooo Hooo 
RSVP Please

;D Coming So far...

UserAdults/Kids . . . Bringing
steve681/0
Phyl & JohnS3232/2
thetiler (Jason)1-2/0-2
kabal2 (Gabe)1
ebqwert (Eric)1/0
ReefDrumz (Brian and Deb)2/0Buffalo Chicken Dip
Wobbegong2/1
Paintman27 (Stan)2/1
Billyr981
PMac901
Sorcha2/2
Malulu1
HerbieK1
MavL666 (Mark)1
JayM1
GregW1
Boozeman1
RichT1/0
TheCodFather2/0
Camz (Ralph)1/0
EricBa & Robyn2/0
Mheaven (Danny)3/0
Total31/6

Maybe List

UserAdults/Kids . . . Bringing
DFlint (Dan)1
JerseyDiablo2/2
CMSurfr22 (Chris)1
Total37/12

Me and my daughter will be there..

Steve do you want me to bring the 55 gallon. I kinda need a sump for my remote DSB.. pls pls pls ;)

steve

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Deb and I will be there with the usual beer and some sort of food, maybe that buffalo chicken dip again.

I wish I could go on that zip line!

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
♪I'm going on the zip line♪... ♪I'm going on the zip line♪... :D

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Anyone looking to go from my end of the world? That's a pretty far haul to do alone.

I got so excited about the meeting being on a Sunday that I almost replied yes :D before checking my calendar :'( It's my dad-in-laws 70th birthday party and they're making me go........ :mad:

RichT said:
Anyone looking to go from my end of the world? That's a pretty far haul to do alone.

Rich, it's a possibility, but I can't make any plans til I see how far the Eagles go ;D , or for that matter the times of the NFC championship games.

Hey sinkingbeach...your point is....

you are the water boy?
you are scalping tickets?
selling shirts in the parking lot?

WHAT!!! I dont get it...

C

concept3

what's a TV? :D

50/50 chance for me to go, I'll see if I can get the day off from the fiancee or maybe bring her with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.