• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

January Meeting Sun 21st in Hunterdon County

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi sorcha (Sarah),
sorry to take so long to respond, i work 12 hour night shift and spend the rest of my time like a zombie.  i am glad Phyllis has my back.   ;)
Any age child is fine, i have 3 daughters that love little ones, they will keep them busy and safe.  my brood of 4 are ages 14, 12, 11 and 11 (yea twins).  this club has real quality people attending.  i am quite new to it as well.  I dont have anything like the great display tanks i have seen at their houses, but i have a house to offer the club.  mostly it will be a food fest with great conversation and an awesome raffle (dont get busted folding your raffle tickets).  Different demo's occur at different meetings, i am sure someone can show you how to frag while we are here.  the demo this month is going to be something created from acrylic. 
several club members bring a few frags for sale, usually after the raffle at the end. 
you will have fun.  welcome.
REnee

No worries, I get the whole Zombie thing very well.  And I don't have twins!  So far we've had nothing but great experiences with the people that we've met and traded with, so we're very happy to have found a club to be a part of.  We'll be bringing some Pom Pom Xenia, Anthelia and some Kenya Tree if anyone is interested.

Please don't forget to contact me though email if there is something specific I can bring as far as food/beverage goes.  Our friendly ice cream vendor will be a hero to my kids!

Can't wait to meet everyone.

Edit: Moved start quote up

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
I'm thinking of joining but would like to attend a meeting first if that's okay. I would like to try and make Jan but depends on work schedule. LMK

Mark

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Meetings are open to the public. All are welcome. Hopefully you can make it!

I would like to come. It would be my first meeting and I have already met a few people. Just let me know what seems to be the popular food and Ill bring some..

Jay.

Count me in!!
This will be my first meeting and I am looking foward to meeting all of you...I am from the SJMRC club ;D
...if there is anything in particular I should bring please let me know!

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
RSVP List So far ...

Please let us know if we should move you from the Maybe to the Definitely pile as soon as you know. If I missed your name in the list, it isn't personal, just post again. If you have your name tag from December, please let me know. We tried to collect them all, but things got crazy at the end there.

UserAdults/Kids . . . Bringing
steve681/0
Phyl & JohnS3232/2
thetiler (Jason)1-2/0-2
kabal2 (Gabe)1
pnoyreefer (Steve)1/1
ebqwert (Eric)1/0
ReefDrumz (Brian and Deb)2/0Buffalo Chicken Dip
Wobbegong2/1
Paintman27 (Stan)2/1
Billyr981
PMac901
Sorcha2/2
Malulu1
HerbieK1
MavL666 (Mark)1
JayM1
GregW1
Boozeman1
RichT1/0
TheCodFather2/0
Camz (Ralph)1/0
EricBa & Robyn2/0
Mheaven (Danny)3/0
Total32/7

Maybe List

UserAdults/Kids . . . Bringing
SinkingBeach (Francis)1/2
DFlint (Dan)1
JerseyDiablo2/2
CMSurfr22 (Chris)1
Total37/13

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Ok, Rich, you've been moved to the "under penalty of death" pile. ;D

momof6kids

NJRC Member
Unfortunately, we are not going to be able to make this meeting, we are going to be in Toms River for the day. And it was close to home too.

Sorry to say that I wont be able to come in . I will be in PA and will be coming back that sunday afternoon.... I was so excited cuz its only like 20 minutes away from me... sorry

steve

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Oh that's too bad! Crazy that the two of you will be so far from there while the rest of us are in your back yards. Hopefully we'll see you at the next meeting!

Status
Not open for further replies.