• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

January Meeting Sun 21st in Hunterdon County

Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be coming and I think I convinced my wife to see what the reefers do at a meeting. Looks like a good showing this meeting.

Eric and Robyn (2)

Phyl so far im flying solo it might change and ill have 4 more added to it ill lyk by the end of the week ,thanks for asking

Ralph

C

concept3

Not gonna make it, sorry :(

The tank came in, and I wanna get this thing done and transferred by the first week of february..... I just got an ultimatum *hee hee*

I'll be at the Feb meeting!

Finally got the Sunday schedule worked out and I'm sorry to say I have to miss this one. :(

Hope to meet all the new members at the next meeting!

I'm sure this means there will be a ton of Acans in the raffle this month and next month will be all GSP's and Kenya trees! ;D

RichT

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Re-knee :D - Do you have everything you need or would you like me to bring any of my acrylic tools? I do most of my work on a larger table saw with a built in router table but I have a few hand tools I could bring.

Straight line bender
Laminate trim router
Scouring tools (2)
Plastic drill bits
Needle applicator
etc.

LMK

Being the Eagles are out of it ::) I may pop up, if I do, I'll be bringing 2 keets and a lasagna along with some Yuengling ;D , pasta will need to be reheated when I get there as it's a LOOONNNGGGGGG drive.

Phyl update here i just found out my daughter and older son want to come with me so we have to include them to the list thanks

Ralph

more than likely we will be coming

will know for sure in the afternoon so we'll prob be a little later than 1

too bad the weather turned this week :-\

i miss global warming already :p

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Anyone who's coming to the meeting live near Hillsborough? If so, please PM me.

Thanks!

One of our boys woke up with Pink Eye this morning. So revise our count from 2/2 to just 1. We're still arguing over who gets to go...but either Sarah or Scott will be there. ::)

PS - Still bringing the fruit salad!

Status
Not open for further replies.