• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Jay's IM20 Peninsula Build

Well in 3+ years there has been ups and downs. Seems the best it goes is when I don't do anything but water changes and filter cleanings. So we have made the decision to move to Western NC next year and are in the process of prepping the house for sale. I'm debating on how or what to do with the tank. I wont have a place to set it up permanently until early 2023. Moving all the coral will destroy much of the brittle stuff on a 12hr drive. A lot of the rocks have numerous corals growing on them, About 5 or 6 rocks total in there. Mushrooms seem to be popping up anywhere they feel like.

What are thoughts to do a live stock only tank as a short term home. That way Im not worried about the levels of elements other than just a water change? As I need to make some sort of short term home for them just to move the tank. I'll have to set up some tank here to move this tank to NC and set up. I do have 2 spare heaters and could do a bubble filter short term of a few weeks. I'm thinking a 5g bucket to move the fish and inverts.

I have the Clown, a Starry Blenny, Peppermint Shrimp and a Sally light foot crab plus snails and other hermits. I'm still running Cheato in the fuge and that works well. Trim every 2 or 3 weeks. Its easier to get rid of the corals but I cant decide to move the fish on,

Attachments

• 20211201_114738.jpg
    20211201_114738.jpg
    8.8 MB · Views: 10
  • 20211201_114749.jpg
    20211201_114749.jpg
    8.1 MB · Views: 9