• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Juano's 75 Gallons "The Re-Build"

Status
Not open for further replies.
For the plumbing part I’ve decided to go hard plumbing, I’ll be using a Mag 9.5 for the return so that I can use a manifold to run the GFO/Carbon reactor, use one port for acclimation and one for maintenance……..There will be two true union valves one right after the pump to restrain the water when doing water changes and one after the manifold to control the flow to the DT.

CAM02522.jpg

CAM02520.jpg

I started building the canopy couple days ago, this is a pic of the front with the doors and the two sides.
uploadfromtaptalk1411691570349.jpg

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Very nice Juan. I like the small doors, where you could do daily feeding, and the option to open the whole front to get your hands in the tank.

Thanks guys, it's been a bit difficult for me cause I don't have some tools needed for this.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S5

It’s been a long time since my last posting, I’ve been very busy due to a part time job I started a month ago……..I’ve been working on the canopy trimming whenever I’ve had a chance and it’s almost finished,
I just have to put the doors handle and build the lights rail…….this is how it looks so far.
20140914_185010.jpg
20141005_173746.jpg
20141020_213010.jpg
20141005_173819.jpg
20141020_220435.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.