• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Kschweer Red Sea 300XL

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Started a new thread for the new tank!

Worked a bit on the room the tank will be in. It’s the room between the kitchen and dining room which acts as a play room for our son. Still needs some trim, wood putty, and paint. (Excuse the messy kitchen)

Before
535CAAE8-7D09-469A-ACA1-8E773EDC6088.jpeg
After
14B8FC7B-F54A-41E4-9F81-4085E053DAB9.jpeg

Last edited:

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
KP Aquatics shipped in water. In NJ I don't know of any place. I miss Tropiquarium
I miss trop so much. One of the first stores I frequented when my father, brother and I had freshwater tanks.

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Also I saw kp aquatics. Was thinking of ordering but was also hoping to pick out a few nicer pieces somewhere.

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Progress!!!

I must say I’m very happy with the quality of the stand and the instructions were extremely easily to follow. The tank itself is also very nice. I’m hoping to get the sump in place, plumbing started and doors on tomorrow after my son goes to sleep. Also my spectrapure order comes in tomorrow so I’ll be ready to make water.
AC32665E-2FAB-4F4B-A4CB-B509FDFE3EBB.jpeg29BF6A82-8187-4036-B178-000909DCC77C.jpeg

ecam

President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Can’t wait for water and corals !!!!!

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Also looking for heater recommendations. Hoping to get the sump unboxed tonight and get some measurements.

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
I will take some pictures for sure. The sump and plumbing seem really nice just like the rest. I’m extremely happy with everything so far. I’ll look into it. From looking around it seems space for a decent size heater is limited.