• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Macna 2013

i just made reservations at the hotel from the 27th to the 3rd. gonna make a week of it with the wife and kid. my daughter is gonna love those pools.

Fish Brain

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Those who have airfare, who are you flying with? I do more international flying (Virgin) than domestic so I am clueless on who is the best to get to FL.

Those who have airfare, who are you flying with? I do more international flying (Virgin) than domestic so I am clueless on who is the best to get to FL.

I can tell you this, don't expect Virgin level service on ANY american carrier. Just ain't gonna happen.

dnov99

FRAG SWAP VENDOR

Brian, I always fly united out of EWR to Florida. It's one of their main hubs so they have lots of flights to Miami and ft Lauderdale.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
When we flew down to Miami in December we took JetBlue for the first time. TVs on every seat playing almost all the channels for free, bigger seats, cheaper upgrades, and first bag was free. If they are available that is who I would use. Good thing is that EWR to Miami is going to have a ton of choices.

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
We are going to be away that weekend, otherwise I think I would have gone.

Edwardw771

NJRC Member
My wife just booked our hotel and MACNA tickets. Super excited. I spoke to Tony Vargas he said the banquet is almost sold out as is the Hotel. If your on the fence better book your stuff soon. She also found out that there is a new airline out of Trenton that flies to Fort Lauderdale for $210 round trip.

dnov99

FRAG SWAP VENDOR
my wife just booked our hotel and macna tickets. Super excited. I spoke to tony vargas he said the banquet is almost sold out as is the hotel. If your on the fence better book your stuff soon. She also found out that there is a new airline out of trenton that flies to fort lauderdale for $210 round trip.

sweeeeeet!!!

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
My wife just booked our hotel and MACNA tickets. Super excited. I spoke to Tony Vargas he said the banquet is almost sold out as is the Hotel. If your on the fence better book your stuff soon. She also found out that there is a new airline out of Trenton that flies to Fort Lauderdale for $210 round trip.

Great deal on the flight I'm going to have to look into that. Do you happen to have the name of the airline?

dnov99

FRAG SWAP VENDOR
I fly to FLA every month and can usually get $180 RT on united, but need the dates to be flexible.

Definitely going, with a week seeing my college pals before or after. The big decision is: fly, drive, or Amtrak?