• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Might be Emergency

njtiger24 aquariums

Officer Emeritus
Article Contributor
Can you mount that power strip? Thats what worries me in the set up. Aside from that looks good

Pluming looks great! I agree with Marcus about the power strip.

So guys I 'mounted' the power strip. I picked up these command strips so my wife could hang some picture frames. I never thought about it until the other day to try these on the power strip. What's nice is they should come off cleanly when I go to move but hold nicely. Also I can pull off the power strip if need to without cutting anything.

IMG_20161219_093313.jpg
IMG_20161219_093253.jpg

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
So guys I 'mounted' the power strip. I picked up these command strips so my wife could hang some picture frames. I never thought about it until the other day to try these on the power strip. What's nice is they should come off cleanly when I go to move but hold nicely. Also I can pull off the power strip if need to without cutting anything.

View attachment 14623
View attachment 14624
Great idea!! Let us know how it works long term.