• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

My 24g Nano Cube

Nano94.jpg

Nano92.jpg

Nano85.jpg

Nano65.jpg

Nano64.jpg

Nano47.jpg

Nano38.jpg

Nano36.jpg

Nano29.jpg

Nano84.jpg

Edwardw771

NJRC Member
Welcome. Tank looks good so far. You may want to consider getting a few small rocks with the purple coraline algea to seed the rocks you have. That will get them to color up sooner.

I was also wondering hwat some other coral suggestions you guys have are. And I have searched the site and cant find where to sign up for membership

Edwardw771

NJRC Member
Lots of choices for corals here. You can find almost anything under the sun.

wait till Oct. and hit our frag swap.
you can trade with reefers.
go to a meeting and buy raffle tickets
buy from some of the sponsers

Anytime you get new corals or fish they should be QT'd and dipped to kill any pest the corals might have. Do yourself a huge favor and looking to that.
PS you have to check on this guys tank, he is right down the road in Hillsboro. He has some great corals.
http://www.njreefers.org/joomla/index.php?option=com_smf&Itemid=26&board=50.0

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
jsantoli said:
Membership filled out and emailed, and paypal has been sent.

Great! Welcome aboard. In the next day or so you should have access to a bunch of new forums, including the one for Group Buys.

Thanks for the support.

your tank looks great, i would take it slow though, you have a lot going on in a very short period of time. most tanks take months to mature and become stable. One thing this hobby requires is plenty of patience. good luck and keep the pics coming. And i agree with Ed, the swap meet is a great place to pick up frags.

Harry

As it sits now is how I plan on leaving it for the most part. I was told that since I used all boxed water I could add things almost right away. I do plan on going to the Frag swap on Oct 25. Patience is usually something I lack, I guess that's the military in me haha.

jsantoli said:
How long does it usually take for the frags to spread? I can't seem to find that info

It depends on the coral, some are pretty quick relatively speaking and others are slow. Usually softies grow the fastest.

Harry

yes I did get the plate, armor of gods, and leather from Stan. The armors haven't opened up fully yet, I can't wait to see all of them

Thanks, first tank so everything is trial and error haha. I just picked up another awesome looking torch from AO today