• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

My Big Tank

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
looks good! I would connect the right structures together though, not a big fan of 3 separate "islands". If you have any more rock, maybe make the right structures slope down towards the middle.

DangerDave

NJRC Member
I think it looks good. Just a thought, When I started my build, I filled it up with rock, since then I’ve been removing the smaller rock that we’re placed on the base rock to make room for corals.

Another thought, you can use smaller rocks to place the larger ones on to makke cave/tunnels under. It gives more hiding space and allows the water to flow under reducing detritus build up.

Dave

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
pukani is the best rock to carve. I would have so much fun with a dremel and rods :biggrin:. With pukani, if you do it correctly, it should look seamless. If you carve one or two, use those pieces to build and fill in where the rocks join.

I appreciate all the feedback on the Aquascape. I messed with it for little bit last night. This is what I came up with I like it better then before and I ordered more rock to fill in the right side.1520625125858364050433.jpg