• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

My New 270g Baby coming soon

The twins building the hood.

TB_18.jpg

TB_19.jpg

My 30gallons. I lost everything and more
TB_20.jpg

On to better stuff. My little helper building her robot with left over foam and some PVC pipes
TB_21.jpg

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
twinreef said:
Finally on the stand and in place with the tank half full
TB_17.jpg

It looks like it's coming along well. Sorry to hear about your fall and the loss of corals. The good news is that even with a bum leg you're still looking at it as the tank half full and not half empty!

It looks like it's coming along well. Sorry to hear about your fall and the loss of corals. The good news is that even with a bum leg you're still looking at it as the tank half full and not half empty!

[/quote]

Thank you,
God willing everything will be better from now on. Like they say it can't rain all the time.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Looks great, Jorge. Sorry about the losses (and the fall). You'll be back to a full tank in no time.

mikem

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Great progress Jorge. How is the ankle now? Sorry to hear about your corals. Knowing you, in a little time, your tank will be back where it was before in no time at all. If theres anything I can do, give me a shout.
What happened with the site? I was wondering why I couldn't get on in awhile. I thought maybe Ronan banned me for showing him that it don't take 3 minutes to recut the overflow holes and only seconds. J/K Ronan

Phyl said:
Looks great, Jorge. Sorry about the losses (and the fall). You'll be back to a full tank in no time.
Thanks Phyl.

MikeM said:
Great progress Jorge. How is the ankle now? Sorry to hear about your corals. Knowing you, in a little time, your tank will be back where it was before in no time at all. If theres anything I can do, give me a shout.
What happened with the site? I was wondering why I couldn't get on in awhile. I thought maybe Ronan banned me for showing him that it don't take 3 minutes to recut the overflow holes and only seconds. J/K Ronan

Thanks Mike. The ankle is better now. We had server problems and then just decided to switch server company for a better one. Your cool people I wouldn't let Ronen ban you. Again Thanks for helping out with the tank move.

That first pic of the skimmer cup - just for a brief second I was like - why the heck is this guy posting a pic of a mug of guinness? Really gorgeous pics!

hanks Phyl.

This is a weeks worth of skimming. I skim in the dry side. This week I'll skim in the wet side and try to see a difference.

55.jpg

56.jpg

57.jpg