• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

hey guys just wanted to say hi. I have been reefing for about ten years and met a couple members on here already. I am from delaware and now have mostly sps in my setup I have a 150 main tank piped to the basement with coral tanks and a sump total volume is about 350g and lighting is vho t5 and led with an experimental mh, I like to experiment to get different colors with sps I hope i can contribute a bit. thanks again.

Daniel

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
It is nice to have you here. Just have fun and hope to see you at a meeting soon.

Kyle was at his place on Friday you would not believe what he has some of the nicest stuff I have ever seen was able to grab some really nice SPS great guy to deal with welcome abroad buddy

thanks guys hey dan and down beach glad to see all is ok with the corals, have more to grow and frag lol.