• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

New to this

All other tanks are primarily simply to add water volume for stability. The 60 gallon is simply a place the other tanks drain to. It contains a set of filter socks (however the 55 gallon refugium is plumbed past those socks so as to not filter possible creatures that grow there and give them a better chance to make it to the display). The 60 gallon also houses the return pump and catches all water in the case of a power outage.

Having pondered your question. I suppose it would be simple to hange frag racks in one of the support tanks should I ever need to. However I’m a looong way frow worrying about that hahaha

I like your rock work and love the clowns! very nice

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
Thank you my daughter and I have put a large number of hours assembling and moving and reassembling to get to this point. She is coming over tonight to help with the finishing touches. The clowns are my wife’s. They are a great little pair of fish. Before we started this build we talked about trying a small tank built by someone else. If we succeeded at keeping them healthy. We would give a larger set up a try. We found a 9 gallon all in one built at absolutely fish in north jersey. It has condi anemones those clowns some sexy and pederson shrimp a porcelain crab and an emerald crab. We love the tank but the clowns stay away from the condis so we want to give them a better home. So here we are

deepblue68

POTM Winner
lol that's great! my daughter has a interest in my fish and helps me out when I am away what a great hobby!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

My apologies if I am attaching two many photos. I love taking pics of them. My dad had a fish tank back in the 70’s. Soooooo much has changed. I’m sure his love for them was instilled in me. So much so... my wife and I named our first daughter Coral