• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

NJRC Holiday Party!!! Dec. 17 @ Spain Inn

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
We are please to announce we will be having our holiday party again this year. The date is Dec. 17 and it will be at the Spain Inn http://www.spaininn.net/one/directions.html we will be updating this later on with prices. Please consider this a save the date thread and if you guys want please RSVP in here so we can get a head count going. We will probably have an official RSVP page up soon but use this one for now. Also any questions please post here. Can't wait to see you guys.

howze01

NJRC Member
Woot!! I'm in!

What do we do for payment? Wasn't around for the one last year so I don't know how that works. Thanks and looking forward to it!!

HerbieK

NJRC Honorary Member
NJRC Member
You can count myself and most likely Mrs. HerbieK in as well. Maybe I will have another freebie mini raffle again this year.

The_Codfather

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Sorry to say I can't make it on the 17th due to it being my Birthday
party_19.gif

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Would have loved to, but that's too far away for us.

Have fun everyone!

PS... happy B-Day Sid.

Fish Brain

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Don't have any plans for that weekend, but I do now! :) I have that day penciled in on my calendar. I just have to check with the wife and see if she can come or has to work that day.

momof6kids

NJRC Member
Do you know what time this will be starting? We have a Christmas party at 6, so depending on the time, we may or may not be there.

Erna

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
The cost is going to be $15 a person, booze not included. Let us know.

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
Reply here for now, our tech guys are a little tied up at the moment.

dnov99

FRAG SWAP VENDOR
hey is it $15 per person or adult? I was wondering if there was a different price for children?

Kids??? Kids are allowed???!! LOL just kidding.

I think Kami and I will be able to make it. We may have to leave early as we have another party that night. Put us down for 2 adults. No kids...