• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Pics from Frag Swap 2013

This yellow tang was sold literally a few minutes after I took this pic. Guy came with his daughter. He was on a mission! (thumbs up to him)

I saw this really cool pistol in here and I knew it would not last more than an hour at R&R. Sure enough when I came back later - it was gone...

Missed one exhibitor:

again hard time getting a clear shot...and me not being a paying customer I didn't want to get in the way

That's all I had...sorry if i missed anyone or anything. It was a blast and I had a lot of fun. Thanks to everyone again for this event as it really was needed (for me to bounce back from my losses from sandy).

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
Phil it was great to see you again and thank you so much for taking pictures. I brought my camera but it did not make it out of the bag in my duties and coral buying.

falconut

NJRC Member
Thanks for sharing the photos. Wasn't there, so was nice to see what it looked like. Looked like a really cool event.

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Thank you Phil! As always, you come through with great pics of the Swap and a lil dialogue to explain them all.

I'm in the same boat as Mike. My camera never even made it out of my bag or my car, lol. We barely had any time to even get something to eat, let alone take pics... so I'm really glad you took care of that.

Tazmaniancowboy

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
010_zps0f4f368b.jpg

Hmmm look who's hanging out with his hand on his hips! Official business I'm sure!