• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Reefers in southern new jersey

Jumping in as my parents are in brigantine, so Mike and I get down there pretty frequently although I can no longer say I am "from" southern NJ

Not originally from brig. Been there the past 5 yrs. went to college at Stockton and stuck around after I graduated. I've lived a few places but am now right on the blvd all the way down the north end.
We are at the north end also...6th north and beach ave. I lived on 10th north and the avenue for years. I am in Brg almost every day. We'll have to catch up.

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Awesome I'm between 3rd and 4th north. Little house with blue lights coming out the windows...lol

Anyone down here in the real south? Like south of marmora or somers point prkway bridge? Kinda like Virginia is south but Alabama is Real south.... Lol

Twisteds 180 Reef

The_Codfather

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I'm in SJ, but not quite as south as Brigantine. I'm in Blackwood, which is just over the bridge from Philly.

I know Sid (The_Codfather) lives in Tuckerton which is very close to you. There are a few others down your way also... Len (Twisted) is one, (Weinerdog)is another off the top of my head. I think they're both in Cape May.

This is a good way to get to know locals, so good idea to start this thread.
I hear that Sid is nothing but trouble:nervous

The_Codfather

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Anyone down here in the real south? Like south of marmora or somers point prkway bridge? Kinda like Virginia is south but Alabama is Real south.... Lol

Twisteds 180 Reef
Len... You are so far south when I drive back up the parkway from a visit from yours to fast I get the Bends:lemo: