• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Rubbermaid Brute 32 Gallon Cans

Status
Not open for further replies.
No.. I will be in Washington DC for the weekend :(

Those are the exact ones that I am buying also. But the drive would kill the great prices you have for them... Are you ever further north?

No.. I will be in Washington DC for the weekend :(

Those are the exact ones that I am buying also. But the drive would kill the great prices you have for them... Are you ever further north?

If you're taking the Jersey TP to get to Wash, I'm right near exit 4, I could meet you on your way back if you want. Or, I could pass them off to someone at the swap.

Hmmmmm Lemme see if someone up here can pick them up for me. I will let you know, but don't hold them for me.

My car will be packed and no room for 2 large cans :(...

I'm not going to the swap, for some reason I thought mt laurel was off route 80 not near philly :X

HMMMM I could really use that dollie

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Jim, if these aren't already spoken for, I'd like to buy one w / Dolly. I can stop by on my way home from work tomorrow... around 5:30ish.

PM me your address if this works for you.

Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.