• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Sept Meeting Thank You

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Darren and Kami, thank you for opening your house and allowing us to gawk at your beautify tank and house. Good food and conversation in a relaxed atmosphere. Good stuff. Thanks again

howze01

NJRC Member
Thanks Darren and Kami! System looked amazing as usual! Let me know when you're going to frag your new Angels, I would love to grow my own!:p

curt

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Thanks alot Darren and Kami for hosting the meeting . Great food , very nice house and the nicest tank I,ve ever seen.

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Unfortunately I had to leave early, but luckily I was in the neighborhood and was able to stop by for an hour or so. I have to agree with everyone else so far... fantastic tank and a beautiful house. Couple that with very friendly hosts and awesome food (I wish I actually ate some, it looked and smelled delicious, but I would have gotten in trouble if I wasn't hungry when I got home :frown: ) and a great bunch of reefing buddies and you can't help but have a great time.

I'm almost glad I didn't peek at the raffle frags tonight because I'm sure there were some great prizes in there. Between those donated by Darren and I know Herbie added a few... well, I'm just glad I really don't know what I missed.

On a side note, the twin spot hogfish I bought from Sunny tonight looked pretty happy in his new home and is already getting along nicely with his new tankmates. I was a little nervous about him being in the bag for all that time... but so far so good. I wasn't as worried about the red planet I got from him and that was looking good too. If you're reading this... thanks Sunny!

Well, it was great seeing everyone again. Hope to see you all at the next one.

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
Thank you Darren and Kami for the hospitality. Oh wait I am still here and there has been a sighting of someone Nike Mapoli I think his name was?

Thank you Darren and Kami. Definitely had a great time over there. Finally got to meet you in person and the place is amazing. Love the tanks and I definitley had a fun time. Lots of good people, refreshments and prizes. But I have to say, something was definitely wrong with those raffles :)

Thanks Darren and Kami for hosting the meeting. My wife and I had a great time. Your beautiful tank has inspired me to break down a wall and put a 55 gallon as a divider. LOL!

Darren,

Thanks for having us and thank you for the trumpets! Your house was gorgeous as was your tank and definatly gives me some insipiration.

Thank you Darren and Kami for the hospitality. Oh wait I am still here and there has been a sighting of someone Nike Mapoli I think his name was?

I had to make it out to see one of the most amazing tanks i've ever seen. Only fitting since I was the one who dragged Darren out to his first meeting down at Billy's House FOUR years ago.. maybe 5 actually.

Anyway it was awesome meeting you Mike and i'll be around, reading up, posting, and making friends.. gotta get my knowledge back if I wanna get another tank soon. BTW I had to throw an underscore in my name cause I just couldn't get any of my passwords to work on "MikeNapoli".. no biggy.

EDIT: it is a biggy.. just realized i've lost all my stats. haha. i need my "reef-cred"

Thanks Darren and Kami for hosting the meeting!As usual the tank looked great(including the frag tank)It was kewl seeing old friends and meeting new ones.Thanks to Darren and Herbie for the great frags throughout.I look forward to what the future can bring with these great members of our club;)

Thank you from us as well. We enjoyed your space and gracious hospitality. The tank is fantastic, always helps the upgrade conversations when seeing those the have paved the way. AND the mad scientist frag laboratory is inspirational. Kami - thanks for the presecco and sharing the shoes!

Tazmaniancowboy

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus

Hmmm Something fishy going on here! Darren already got tank of the year, house of the club and now going for longest meeting ever? ! LOL I wish I could have stayed! Hopefully He will do it again.....Right Darren!:encouragement:

I had to make it out to see one of the most amazing tanks i've ever seen. Only fitting since I was the one who dragged Darren out to his first meeting down at Billy's House FOUR years ago.. maybe 5 actually.

Anyway it was awesome meeting you Mike and i'll be around, reading up, posting, and making friends.. gotta get my knowledge back if I wanna get another tank soon. BTW I had to throw an underscore in my name cause I just couldn't get any of my passwords to work on "MikeNapoli".. no biggy.

EDIT: it is a biggy.. just realized i've lost all my stats. haha. i need my "reef-cred"
Welcome back Mike....Been a real long time! Sorry I missed you. You have a PM

Thank you Darren and Kami for a great meeting. There isn't much more that I can say that hasn't been said already. Great food, great people, great house, Wonderful tank, Awesome raffles and a very comfortable relaxing meeting! May I make one suggestion for the next meeting though.....Please hand out Kleenex on the way in for everybody to wipe the drool from their chins! LOL :cool:

Hmmm Something fishy going on here! Darren already got tank of the year, house of the club and now going for longest meeting ever? ! LOL I wish I could have stayed! Hopefully He will do it again.....Right Darren!:encouragement:

Welcome back Mike....Been a real long time! Sorry I missed you. You have a PM

I'M BACK!! haha. Thanks for the old login info! I'm sure i'll see you around real soon.

I have a couple of camera phone pics but don't know how to add them. I tried to use photobucket and to add them straight from my computer but it didn't work either way. I was able to add them to the gallery though, which is weird.

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
DSC_1094.jpg

DSC_1096.jpg

DSC_1097.jpg

DSC_1098.jpg

DSC_1099.jpg

DSC_1104.jpg

DSC_1105.jpg
DSC_1106.jpg

DSC_1111.jpg