• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Started my 180 build.

I'm not movin nuthin! No, once the kids get a little older and I can have my family room back(it's the play room right now), I hope to set up a little larger tank ;). Maybe 96x30x30. That's the plan anyway. And if I can't have my plan, she can't have tile. ::)

Lighting upgrade: 3 Lumenarc minis 250w phoenix 14k - Lumatek ballasts - 4 Ati superplue 39w driven to 54w with icecap 660.

DSC_0001.jpg

DSC_0002-1.jpg

DSC_0004.jpg

DSC_0007-1.jpg

DSC_0008-2.jpg

sgarron, I noticed that you moded the ASM skimmer. Did you do it yourself. I would like to do it to my ASM G3.

I did mod my ASM myself before I got the Deltec. I did the recirc mod to it, added a drain to the cup and of course the gate valve. They were all pretty easy, and it worked great. I just came across a really good deal on the Deltec.

you have to update your sig now to reflect the new 250mhs... ;)

what is that monsterous blue thing on the right...where the clown is. At first i thought it was a big clam but is it a carpet?

phil519 said:
you have to update your sig now to reflect the new 250mhs... ;)

what is that monsterous blue thing on the right...where the clown is. At first i thought it was a big clam but is it a carpet?

I think I'm gonna ditch the sig. Getting way to long.

Carpet, yes. Haddoni from AO.

Patriot76 said:
i just started my 180g a few months ago, your tank is pretty much what i am shooting for! can you give me a list of fish?

2 occ. clowns, yellow tang, yellow belly blue hippo tang, purple tang, powder blue tang, flame angel, flame hawk, green mandarin, yellow coris wrasse, scotts flasher wrasse, starry blenny, 2 yellow watchman gobies, black cap basslet, 4 tierra anthias. I think that's everyone. Wow, didn't realize there were that many fish in there.

The yellow and the hippo are always together, the purple and powder blue are loners. No fighting, they all sleep in the same cave at night.