• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Tale of the Tank - 215 Gallon In-Wall

danthemanj

FRAG SWAP VENDOR
I've been busy finishing off my kid's nursery so I haven't done much work on the tank. I did manage to get the frame molding installed around the tank though but still have ways to go in completing all the molding work. On a good note, the tank has finished cycling (it took 5 weeks). I plan on connecting the plumbing with my sump during this week and integrating the entire system along with the chiller by this weekend. I will be looking for schooling fish next week and will be all set for the cleaner crew from the Reeftopia Group buy later this month. Will post pics once the molding is complete.

malulu

NJRC Member
try some SLOW moving schooling fish...

the green-comic are too active, everytime i feed the tank, they would be the first to rob the food clean in no time, and other fishes have no way to compete with them.

i have 12 of them when i started, later on i keep giving them out - now only 4 left.

danthemanj

FRAG SWAP VENDOR
Ok Folks here are some updated pics. I finally finished the molding, managed to install moon lights. Out of the 2 overflow outlets from the tank, I connected one of them directly to my skimmer and the other to the sump. I am going to get my first batch of livestock tomorrow and some more on Friday:

molding001.jpg

molding002.jpg

molding007.jpg

molding003.jpg

molding004.jpg

molding005.jpg

molding006.jpg

molding008.jpg

More to follow........