• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

The New Tank Has Started!

Nice job on the stand that thing turned out great. For my next tank I would like to do that, save a little money, start a project, and build around a huge sump underneath it while you still can get it under there.

The aquascaping is nice too esp the frag shelf, I have been meaning to do that for a while now.

Chris

Update:

HPIM0089.jpg

Baxreefs said:
I really do like that orange shoulder tang, very nice!

That is my first fish and really my favorite becuase of that. I got him really small and I have gotten to watch his colors change. I can't wait to see him all grown up some day. He is going to be huge.

sinkingbeach said:
Your tank looks awesome, Every time I see a tank with open swimming space it makes me want to to go bigger.

LOL! I was just thinking the exact same thing!

Great tank jazz! I'd love to have the space for a tank that size.

Phyl

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I love all the archways in your rockwork, Sam. The tanks look great. I can't believe how much they've changed since we were there last.

Wow, when you put them side by side it really does look like something different! Thanks!

Phyl, Thanks for the nice comment also.

malulu

NJRC Member
very nice tank - i can see you got a lots of BIG FISHES and BIG CORALS!
i guess the $$ trees you grow in the back yard does help a lots!!
;D

malulu said:
very nice tank - i can see you got a lots of BIG FISHES and BIG CORALS!
i guess the $$ trees you grow in the back yard does help a lots!!
;D

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. Don't tell anyone about that! They may try and pick some of my money from the trees!