• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

The What's for Dinner thread

Crabby

NJRC Member
I know this sounds weird, but instead of butter on the bread, try mayo. Freaking awesome. You can cook it at a higher temperature than a buttered grill cheese and get a cheesy, melty, goldeny creation.
Instead of everything else on fries use mayo!!! OMG when a friend taught me years ago I though yuck. Mayo on fries is amazing ;)
Mayo on everything

Salted

NJRC Member
Took my wife to Marleys Gothem Grill in Hackettstown for dinner. Great wings. 300 flavors to choose from is beyond overwhelming. We tried a spicy garlic and a Thai peanut. Both were delicious. I had a burger and she had fish and chips. We enjoyed both.

Attachments

• 811456E7-1FD5-4011-B662-1B13863C225F.jpeg
    811456E7-1FD5-4011-B662-1B13863C225F.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 5
How about dinner and breakfast at the paintman's house.......................
0OJOpRq.jpg

nvtCDae.jpg

hJucAJp.jpg

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I’m bach’ing it while my wife is on a girl’s mini vacation out on the end of Long Island for a couple days….So I get to make what I want to eat….and I felt like Sausage Ziti.

Sausage Ziti 1.jpg

Sausage Ziti 2.jpg

Now if you're a pasta person, you’ve noticed that this pasta is not ziti, but is penne. The store didn’t have ziti, so penne was a good substitute.

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
I’m bach’ing it while my wife is on a girl’s mini vacation out on the end of Long Island for a couple days….So I get to make what I want to eat….and I felt like Sausage Ziti.

View attachment 45003

View attachment 45004

Now if you're a pasta person, you’ve noticed that this pasta is not ziti, but is penne. The store didn’t have ziti, so penne was a good substitute.
We had regular ziti and meatballs the other night.
Great minds think alike.

Crabby

NJRC Member
So my best friend has a scallop and lobster business which he buys from fisherman from Point to Cape then sells to restaurants in Ocean and Monmouth county.
I got 4 lb and got hungry last night20220721_194601.jpg

Crabby

NJRC Member
Hi all, it's been a while. So today is my 50th birthday! I know I get AARP lol ..

For my dinner I made a 50oz Tomahawk Ribeye.
Normal prep(out of fridge an hour before, salt n pepper it)
Made rosemary, parsley, garlic butter to slice and put on top while it's resting.
Grilled asparagus
Crispy baked potato. Sour cream n chives
Pulled the ribeye at 120°and let it rest 20 minutes.

I wish you could smell and taste it.
20220917_151003.jpg20220917_163130.jpg20220917_182432.jpg20220917_190031.jpgIMG_20220917_191957_01.jpg