• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Welcome To NJRC! Take a minute to introduce yourself

Hi guys!! I'm Suzi :)
Some of you may know me as OrchidMiss on R2R, but many of you don't.
I'm an oncology nurse in Cherry Hill and I have 4 tanks and a whole bunch of other animals!
At home I have my an IM NUVO 20g AIO that is mostly softies and anemones, a 55g standard mixed reef, and 110g hand me down also a mixed reef.
My newest tank started in November, IM NUVO 10g AIO that I donated (I won this from Saltwater Aquarium's Tanksgiving Giveaway!) to work and maintain for them.
Looking forward to getting to know you all a little better!

20g
20220309_071955-01.jpeg

55g
20220312_102642.jpg

110g
20220304_113639.jpg

10g
20220213_135331.jpg

I'm an oncology nurse in Cherry Hill and I have 4 tanks and a whole bunch of other animals!
At home I have my an IM NUVO 20g AIO that is mostly softies and anemones, a 55g standard mixed reef, and 110g hand me down also a mixed reef.
My newest tank started in November, IM NUVO 10g AIO that I donated (I won this from Saltwater Aquarium's Tanksgiving Giveaway!) to work and maintain for them.

20g
View attachment 42863

55g
View attachment 42862

110g
View attachment 42860

10g
View attachment 42864
Welcome

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
Hi Suzi!

It’s fishface nj. I thought you introduced yourself long time ago. Hope you won some great corals today. Can’t wait to see the stash.

Salted

NJRC Member

20g
View attachment 42863

55g
View attachment 42862

110g
View attachment 42860

10g
View attachment 42864
Welcome ,nice tanks. I like the little shroom garden in the 110.

Hi , my name is Stephen and this is the first ever for me to try to communicate in this way on the internet , I don't belong or participate to any social media site so please understand my lack of understanding
I look forward to all this site has to offer and making contacts and friends I started with saltwater in 2003 after my dad passed and for him having difficulty with saltwater I went through his equipment and started there
stopping in 2016 Now I'm setting up a new system .
Thanks to all and here we go !!!
Stephen

Crabby

NJRC Member
Hi all, my name is Eric. I'm grateful to have this opportunity to share this with you all. I've lived in NJ for over 40 years, currently in Toms River and Long Branch.
I started keeping fish in the 80s, then my saltwater passion started in 1996. Shortly after that time I had a 90 hex, 75,55,3-20 longs while I worked in a retail pet store. I ran open and. Closed systems. I worked in wholesale after those 2 years and between the both with benefits my parents hated me lol!

I kept my 90 and 75 until life had other priorities. I moved from Morris County down to TR a month before Sandy. I really missed reefing!!!

This past November a friend gave me a new 60g tank and it started me thinking how length is sometimes more important.
With patience that I've learned I started planning what I needed. So much has changed!!!! Money is budgeted, but I'll always buy the best of what I can afford.
I built a stand on Christmas week, started ordering things shortly after. On Easter morning I started adding Brightwell Ammonium Chloride and Micro Bacter XLM. 9 days later 0 nh3, 0 no2, 5 no3

I am so happy to be back, patient to add and I'm 15 minutes from Aquarium Care Center.

R2R name Billabong
My R2R build thread is Build Thread - My 75 after 25 year break.

Last edited: