• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Welcome To NJRC! Take a minute to introduce yourself

Hi all!

Just got back into reef keeping a few weeks ago after being out of the hobby for 4 years. Had to tear down my old 20g reef tank due to relocating and couldnt bring the tank along. I am finally in a position where I feel comfortable with starting up a new tank which is currently cycling. Nothing crazy, just a 10g nano build. Trying to keep this build as simple as possible lol.

Anyway, Im glad I found this group and hope to make it out to some meetings in the future and meet all you reefers!

Hi all,
Im new with saltwater keeping and started a 90 gallon tank with a push from close friends. I've been keeping freshwater for a long time and saltwater gave me different thrill and excitement. Glad someone told me to go here and I learn a lot and still learning about saltwater keeping. Thanks for the welcome.

Hi everybody! My name is Alex and I live in Allamuchy (near Hackettstown). I am originally from Kearny. I did some fresh-water fish-keeping when I was a teenager but have been out of the hobby for many years until last summer. I have established a 68 gallon mixed reef system with a sump and have learned a lot. The tank has a long way to go but I am enjoying adding corals, fish and inverts. Looking forward to getting to know people with the same interests. There is a lot of experience here.

Hi myself and my Son are big into saltwater inshore and offshore fishing , we always had some type of freshwater system set up and 3 months ago jumped into a 34 gallon nano reef set up as well as a 90 gallon set up, we’re looking to learn all we can about this hobby with corals and fish. I’ve worked in the machine shop industry for 28 years now born in Pa but raised in central Jersey, my Son is 10 and very active in soccer and fishing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ivanquezada

NJRC Member
Hey everyone! My name is Ivan and I’ve been in the hobby for about a little under a year now and I absolutely love it. I have a 54 gallon reef tank. I reside in Cherry Hill NJ. Looking to learn all I can from the help of this forum. Happy Sunday !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk