• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Welcome To NJRC! Take a minute to introduce yourself

Live Corals scare me...always fascinated by the colors when I am in Tropiquarium but just can't pull the trigger on them. Heard horror stories of tanks being wiped out when they die. But do not know much about them hence the reason I am running a FOWLR tank.

Live Corals scare me...always fascinated by the colors when I am in Tropiquarium but just can't pull the trigger on them. Heard horror stories of tanks being wiped out when they die. But do not know much about them hence the reason I am running a FOWLR tank.
If you take your time and do things right you probably have a better chance of a fish disease wipping out you tank before you do corals!!!

WELCOME........

Corals can wipe your wallet out before they wipe your tank out. LOL

Hi everyone, my name is Nicole and I am in Haddon Hts NJ (another southerner :p). I recently set up a 55 FOWLR. I have about 60 lbs of rock and 40 lbs of sand. So far my livestock consists of 2 O clowns, a Yasha Goby/banded pistol pair, a Yellow Watchman goby, 15 hermits (dwarf blue and zebra), and 8 misc snails. This is only my second tank, but I'm confident it's going to be much more successful than my first. I really did my homework this time. I am looking forward to meeting locals who enjoy the hobby :)

Hello All,

I'm excited to attend and speak at the 2012 NJ Reefers Club Frag Swap. The Club was amazing hosting MACNA and I'm anxious to see my friends I've met over the years. My topic of discussion will be water quality/supplementation and of course ecoBAK usage.

In addition, I'd like to get a WM subforum here to give a hand where I can....

SeahorseKeeper

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Hi, my name is Krista. I am from the Blackwood area. I have been in the hobby for a little over 3 years. I have a 55 gallon mixed reef and a 30 gallon seahorse tank.

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
Welcome to the club. Looking forward to seeing some pics of the horses