• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

40 gallon reef

deepblue68

POTM Winner
I decided to do my yearly sump clean up 6 month pump and skimmer cleaning tonight. It really is amazing how caked up our pumps and scummy our skimmers can get! well just figured I share with a update and my skimmer is kicking a$$!! I really didnt notice how much performance I lost.
Happy Reefing and dont forget to go thru all your equipment before the summer moves in and we all get busy!!
‍‍

deepblue68

POTM Winner
I decided to purchase a kalk stirrer and doser from a member and iam going with what I originally what to do when I started this tank and dose kalkwasser. 20200729_191849.jpg20200729_192822.jpg

deepblue68

POTM Winner
Well I did a little cleaning today due to this sponge that was taking over my favorite rock.i decided to pull the rock to clean it and put it in my qt. I had to remove my chalice which was glue to rock and my luck I broke it and as a matter of fact I also dropped and broke the rock into rumble . The only good thing is that it opened up more room in the tank and reposition some rock so my montipora have more room to grow!
I can't wait for things to get back to normal so we can have some meetings soon!
Hope all is well and everyone stay healthy
Peace

deepblue68

POTM Winner
Iam pretty excited tonight was able to upgrade my kessil 350 to a kessil a360x to go along side my other A360x!!
What a deal from a fellow reefer!!
I am going to pick up a klink tomorrow to sync up the lights to run the same schedule .

Last edited: