• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Anyone invest in stocks?

Can't Stop. Won't Stop. Game Stop.

In at $34 Out at $350. Too bad it was only 5 shares.
As you should lol. If I'm not wrong, Monday should be a good one for AMC. The goal was to keep it above $9 by the end of today and i believe it ended at $13

myrjon

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Cannot wait till monday

Attachments

• DeepinScreenshot_select-area_20210130185740.png
    DeepinScreenshot_select-area_20210130185740.png
    197.8 KB · Views: 7

DangerDave

NJRC Member
I’m in on amc and nakd. Regardless if the squeeze materializes, I think amc is a good longer term bet. Nakd is such a low dollar value to take a stake...

Dave

I’m in on amc and nakd. Regardless if the squeeze materializes, I think amc is a good longer term bet. Nakd is such a low dollar value to take a stake...

Dave
Specially now that the kong movie is coming out. And in the future when we will finally be able to go to the movies again

horseplay

NJRC Member
I am in on AMC, NAKD, and SNDL. Looking for 10-fold gain in a short period of time. Just going with the flow. It's a national pass time now.

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Sitting on 50 AMC and 40 NOK atm.
Picked up 30 NAKD as they were only $1.40 a share.
AMC is being pushed hard today. May pick up another 50.

Looks like wall street is trying to hedge up silver with news releases saying reddit is pushing it.
Im a member of the WSB group and Reddit is totally against silver right now, the news releases are hype so the hedge funds can use the rising price of silver and their silver reserves to cover their short losses.
I don’t mind. If they push it to $40-50 I’m going to drop 100 ounces and buy myself something nice.

myrjon

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Kind of a sell off this morning . Bought another 2 Nokia calls .and some bngo.

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
AMC opened high and sell offs sent it into a dip. I just dropped another order in the dip I’m waiting on. This may be another GME and be up to $400+ by next week.

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Under the weather and on the couch for the day. I have a stock tracker running and broke out a white board. Its game day

image.jpg

myrjon

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
watched till 11 ,most sideways . must have had a bunch of sell offs. + bought more nokia calls... Lets hope.

myrjon

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
stinks gme @90.just gonna hold . bought some amc calls .
this adds to nokia calls that end this week.

Last edited:

DEL

Vice President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
I didn't even touch AMC. it was too out there. I did pick up 100 Nokia though. February 4th the numbers come out so let's hope for thr best. I have a few other bio tech vaccine companies that went up over 150% today. :) I always go the medical route

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Sitting on NOK and NAKD. NOK will probably pick up, NAKD is a 50/50 at best atm, but its under $1 a share.

Picking up some more AMC today at the $7 dip then going to sit on it till post pandemic. They’re updating theaters with the influx and the stock is probably a good long hold. Theres also speculation of an Amazon partnership (roumer atm).

Didn’t get in on the GME thing, felt it rushed and too pricey but hoping rhose holding well.

I have 30 or so Apple and they just announced the Apple Car with Kia (Hyundai) but the Hyundai trading is suspended atm, dont know why.

Reactions: DEL

myrjon

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Heard the same about Amazon partnership. lets go amc .gme, nokia,naked ------got alot of different ones let them all be green.. bought more crypto . started to buy small shares of tesla.

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Ooooohhh, the GME shot up to $220+, unfortunately I only picked up a few.
AMC is hitting the squeeze now, I'm planning to hold for a while , I'm at 100+ shares atm at an average of $9.

Annnnnddd...
Roblox open publicly tomorrow (RBLX). They produce the Roblox game and Minecraft.
My wife asked me if I was sure in investing in it. While she asked, my son was on Roblox and my daughter was playing Minecraft.
When we went outside to play with the other kids today , all 8 of them said Roblox or Minecraft was their favorite game - its their version of gaming/social media, and it made about 2 billion last year.
Just an FYI ;)