• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Ash's 400 Gallon Reef

Building canopy is very time consuming and these drawer slides weigh a ton. Hopefully it works out but no easy way to change 4 t5 bulbs so I have 30" drawer slides mounted 16" above waterline

20220206_145454.jpg

20220217_110244.jpg20220218_015433.jpg20220218_022113.jpg

This sink and the pump has been one issue after another. Latest version including just using a sump pump and this worked for awhile but need to anchor pvc or something. Need to mount RO and other power equipment such as booster pump and dehumidifier

20220219_152639.jpg

I have this utility sink pump I use in my basement super easy to install. Installs under sink and plumb into existing drain using the supplied valve. Very strong and does the job

Attachments

• D1BFB631-CB26-4E29-A5F4-7CD7380EBE1A.png
    D1BFB631-CB26-4E29-A5F4-7CD7380EBE1A.png
    556.1 KB · Views: 4
I have this utility sink pump I use in my basement super easy to install. Installs under sink and plumb into existing drain using the supplied valve. Very strong and does the job
I got something similar but it last 1 month. I removed it but opted for a cheap sump pump in a bucket. I may just need to clean it out but price of those pumps is insane vs a 40dollar sump pump

Only thing I want in the display now is one powder blue, maybe 4 anthias and few chromis. Then I can just take care of them like my children and feed them fresh seafood from wegmans

I like this forum - I got a healthy Hippo and Orange shoulder tang from one of the forum member Mickey; he was actually kind enough to drop them off.
Also, TMS Aquatics msg me they got nice tangs and now I am going to pickup a Achilles on Saturday.

Last edited:

john90009

NJRC Member
Did you happen to ask why they did during thier 30 day quarantine? I would like to get fish from them especially some of the riskier ones so they don’t die from random infections like you get from other stores that don’t qt.

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
Wish I would get notification on the fishes I want. Been waiting since Oct

Those fish must enjoy being in those tanks that are big

Did you happen to ask why they did during thier 30 day quarantine? I would like to get fish from them especially some of the riskier ones so they don’t die from random infections like you get from other stores that don’t q

Wish I would get notification on the fishes I want. Been waiting since Oct

Those fish must enjoy being in those tanks that are big
The achilles where done with qt and in that large vat. Which fish are you waiting on?

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
Vermiculate (Divided) Leopard Wrasse (Macropharyngodon Bipartitus)
McCosker's Flasher Wrasse
Helfrichi