• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

For Sale 4' x 4' Starphire Cube (Brick, NJ 08724)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am going to break down my tank. It causes more stress in my life than enjoyment. Once I have a deposit on the tank I will sell the rest. Buyer of the tank has first dibs.

Custom built by Jeff Turner of Reef Aquaria Design Inc.
  • 48"x48"x21"h ---excellent condition, no scratches, extremely well cared for
  • 3/4" starphire on three viewing panels
  • center back overflow with two 1.5" drains and two 1" returns
  • Eurobraced though this brace can easily be removed if you want to go rimless. I kept the euro brace because I planned on building a canopy for the tank
Custom made stand
  • Stands about 30" tall with a total height of 51" with sealed plywood and foam cushion.
  • 1.5 square steal
  • Professionally rhino-lined to prevent rust.

Would like to get $1500 o/bo for both tank and stand.

Attachments

• IMG_1966.jpg
    IMG_1966.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 63
  • autumn tank 2.jpg
    autumn tank 2.jpg
    97.3 KB · Views: 60
If anything I will do something small scale again. Much easier to maintain and better on the wallet. I would like to keep my clowns.

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
Do I have to move it again?:abnormal: I have seen this tank in person and it is amazing. We were just measuring out spaces in the living room to see if it would work, but we are way to new in the house to take on a project like this. This is a great deal for whoever gets it.

howze01

NJRC Member
Wow. My favorite tank I've seen on this site! Wish I had a house and the $$$$..... Will you trade it for a frag of Yellow Polyps?:p

Good luck, someone will get an amazing tank!

Do I have to move it again?:abnormal: I have seen this tank in person and it is amazing. We were just measuring out spaces in the living room to see if it would work, but we are way to new in the house to take on a project like this. This is a great deal for whoever gets it.

I will help you plumb it in. :) I really dont want to let it go but I keep dumping $$$ in to it and I am not getting good results.. I think for my size pockets I am in over my head..

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
Mnat, look at the help and deal you are getting. Go for it!

I have seen this tank and it is amazing.

TanksNStuff

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
I tried to talk the wife into letting me get it. She said no. :cry: I told her I had a saw that could cut the couch shorter, but she wasn't going for it. <shrug>

magic

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
This a good deal for the money. If someone is looking for help moving it I'm busy that day!;) Paul going back to a 70?

Bob

This a good deal for the money. If someone is looking for help moving it I'm busy that day!;) Paul going back to a 70?

Bob

Bob, probably a smaller cube. like 30 gallons or so. The maintinace will just be alot easier on my wallet. Its nice when a 5 gallon water change is 20%

I tried to talk the wife into letting me get it. She said no. :cry: I told her I had a saw that could cut the couch shorter, but she wasn't going for it. <shrug>

if i don't have my second son, I will go for this tank. and yes, my wife will say HELL NO...

PaulM, sorry that see you tear this thing down. it was awesome when you starting the built thread.

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
This tank would be extremely expensive purchased new... This is a great deal.

I realize it’s a fantastic deal….I’m doing the math now…..the positive cost savings of buying this tank versus the negative costs of a divorce…just need to see where the numbers fall. :grin:

I’m always saddened to see these kinds of posts. The one positive is that you will continue in the hobby in something a little smaller.

Best of luck making this all work…and for that one luck person who buys this great deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.