• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Frag Grow out Summer 2018 DISCUSSION

etmanning1

NJRC Member
Zoas Grow Out Winner
The Contest will be starting tomorrow for a few members, so I wanted to get an updated spreadsheet up on here. I have recently posted in the official thread more rules about participating in the actual contest and how it will work. If anyone has any last questions, go ahead and ask them here and I'll try to get everything sorted. Good luck all!

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    33.8 KB · Views: 26

horseplay

NJRC Member
With SPS are we going for growth or color or a balance of both? Right now the dKH in my tank is 11 so I am setting up for growth :glee:

MadReefer

Staff member
NJRC Member
With SPS are we going for growth or color or a balance of both? Right now the dKH in my tank is 11 so I am setting up for growth :glee:

The original statement did say growth so I think we should stick with that. I only say that cause some people have better cameras than others or know who to take a good pic of the coral. Maybe next challenge we could do color with some additional rules.

jmags080307

SPS Grow Out Winner
The original statement did say growth so I think we should stick with that. I only say that cause some people have better cameras than others or know who to take a good pic of the coral. Maybe next challenge we could do color with some additional rules.
I agree the SPS should be based off of growth. We just need to define it as vertical growth.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

horseplay

NJRC Member
How about picking the top 3 in growth then choose the one with the best color? Problem is color can be quite different depending on the camera settings. And color can be subjective.

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
Where ru located? We can split the ship. I can't today either and this weekend I'm a little tied up

Trio91

Administrator
Staff member
I'm riding down today. Don't know if west Milford is any closer for y'all, but I could grab them if you wanted to get them from me. Let me and Mark know if so. Ill be there at 1pm.

@jmags080307 @trio91

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Thank you for the offer, I forgot that we had plans this weekend, so I won't be able to swing by.

ecam

President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
@trio91 If your okay. I can pick up our pieces. I was planning on going sometime during the week

hcker99

Sponsor
Gold Sponsor
Just a heads up. Anyone who has already paid please bring a printed copy of your Paypal receipt. It'll make it a lot easier for us to keep track of who has and has not picked up.

etmanning1

NJRC Member
Zoas Grow Out Winner
How's everyone doing with pickup? we only have 3 or so pictures posted out of the 13 that signed up for each category. Let's get this thing going!

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk