• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

iTzJu's SCA Rimless 75 Gallon

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
let there be blue light! lol finally put up the 2 XR15s, sti need some cable management and I realized I never put up a photo of the tank.

ELmq9vi.jpg

still need another mp40 installed and going to change the output loc lines to something more discreet. Gonna probably end up selling the RFGs. Also the tank is currently occupied by 2 orange storms and a black molly lol

also need to give some photo love to the little frag tank that could. IM 30 EXT.

wTFGOA8.jpg

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
side shot of the frag tank:

I picked up a gold millie, RR the Vinh, Rainbow Granulosa and a chunky SSC frag. see if you can spot them. lol

ts7RFRK.jpg

i also started a IG account to post pics, follow me if you guys want! will post more photos and stuff there eventually. @itzju_reef

DangerDave

NJRC Member
Beautiful pieces! Very brave to have that space invader so close to anything. I saw one in the UC system throwing out 12 inch singers!

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
so i broke this down.....

to move it across the room. lol but the rocks are like all over the place currently. I just have them in there so the life doesn't die out. gonna rescape, gotta use some cement this time to get a better scape with the rocks. I grabbed some NYOS cement. hopefully it works well. just need to find the time to do it... lol

horseplay

NJRC Member
Love the space invaders. so brighted and easy to keep. your too close to the other corals. I have it mounted in a rock by itself.

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
so still alive.. lol sorry for not being so active lately. just been dealing with another bout of AEFW. I swear, these things just keep coming back to me for some god awful reason. I have it under control so just waiting for things to heal up and totally eradicated those ****ers.

i just dont get where i'm getting them since i haven't added anything since feb? just showed up outta no where

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
O9FAh55.jpg

this is how the 75 is currently looking moved over some of the lps/shooms.

would take a photo of the frag tank right now but that looks like a warzone that's on going.

DEL

Vice President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
WB ju!!!!!! ju know what I'm sayin!!