• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

iTzJu's SCA Rimless 75 Gallon

john90009

NJRC Member
In the end, it’s better to just throw them on the rocks and let them encrust and grow on there. They will grow a lot faster instead of battling each other on the frag rack, trust me I know, now my frags are to top heavy to get them to stay on wet rock...

random shots..

things are going well but I'm still scared to glue anything on the rocks. lol I'm also planning on setting up a lowboy in the next few weeks.

What good job buddy...
Keep that hard work on.. and please keep posting those beautiful pictures...

2R375UY.jpg
9UlNQIF.jpg
kzj6d4c.jpg
0kDTPtH.jpg
qPDSwQ2.jpg
jXX2VgA.jpg
7T3CEqi.jpg
SYlNmHp.jpg
17ip00S.jpg

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
In the end, it’s better to just throw them on the rocks and let them encrust and grow on there. They will grow a lot faster instead of battling each other on the frag rack, trust me I know, now my frags are to top heavy to get them to stay on wet rock...
yeah, just getting PTSD of AEFW, pretty sure im out of the woods but just giving it a few more weeks.

Where did you get the bounce from?

I got it from @Juano908, he was kind enough to give me a booger sized one awhile back before he brokedown his tank. it grew well.

How's the SCA quality wise? I've been looking at the 150 for a while but don't have much info on their reputation and how well they are made

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
How's the SCA quality wise? I've been looking at the 150 for a while but don't have much info on their reputation and how well they are made

its been great, i got mine 2nd hand but overall quality if great. the original sump that came with it is lacking is my only concern and the cabinet it not as modern but its made of solid wood. seems are great too

john90009

NJRC Member
That’s a nice one, I tried one once and it didn’t last at all dried up and detached. Reguardless of all the other corals I can go that one wasn’t one. I need to get my hand on a naturally split tank raised.

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
That’s a nice one, I tried one once and it didn’t last at all dried up and detached. Reguardless of all the other corals I can go that one wasn’t one. I need to get my hand on a naturally split tank raised.

yeah mushrooms are weird sometimes. I had JB go rogue after years of never moving.

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Where did you get the bc aquatic man from?? And how’s it doing so far? And new pics of it?

got to from CoralWealth on r2r. it's doing fine, it's mostly encrusting on the plug, no improvement on the colors yet but I think my tank is in some funk. lost my little nub of confetti and my OP.

just sent an ICP since all the test I can test for are coming back normal.