• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

iTzJu's SCA Rimless 75 Gallon

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
on the road tor recovery, took a few shots...

a couple of WDs...
huEfUlb.jpg

Orange Passion..
0E7frd1.jpg

Blasto..
LyqzITh.jpg

Last edited:

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
Looking good, AEFW are one of the worst things out there, glad to see things look better

me to man, me too. might give up SPS if a get it again.
What did you use to treat? Bayer does work well, but I would have re grafted all corals onto new plugs. The eggs are a bugger, can be in the smallest spots. Id dip every 3 weeks....and get a wrasse or two. Hat those flat f%@#$s!

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
What did you use to treat? Bayer does work well, but I would have re grafted all corals onto new plugs. The eggs are a bugger, can be in the smallest spots. Id dip every 3 weeks....and get a wrasse or two. Hat those flat f%@#$s!

let me tell you, I hate those little flat f@$## too lol but I basically did what you said, I cut off all the plugs and put them on new ones. I use a combo of Expel coral dip and bayer. 15 mins each dip and did it every 2 weeks for about 3 months. so far no bites and such but I'm still scared to place my sps on my rock. gonna give it until the end of the year. lol

Mark_C

Staff member
Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
NIce! Is the one on the right bouncing?
And you have to drop me a PM on how you're taking your shots.

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
NIce! Is the one on the right bouncing?
And you have to drop me a PM on how you're taking your shots.

yup! looks like a small bubble coming in. it's with my other bounce shrooms, hopefully it'll catch on with it's surroundings haha

the I'm using my Samsung S10 on pro mode and orphek orange filter clip. much easier than pulling out the DSLR.

let me tell you, I hate those little flat f@$## too lol but I basically did what you said, I cut off all the plugs and put them on new ones. I use a combo of Expel coral dip and bayer. 15 mins each dip and did it every 2 weeks for about 3 months. so far no bites and such but I'm still scared to place my sps on my rock. gonna give it until the end of the year. lol
are you able to share the picture of the Bayer dip you use? I see a lot of people using that dip and am afraid to buy the wrong one?

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
got me a nice little sps pack. fresh in the tank..

sF8SUah.jpg

pack inluded:
  1. TGC INFERNO
  2. BC AQUATICMAN
  3. CHERRY BOMB
  4. PC RAINBOW
  5. PC SUPERMAN
then some generic non-named ones.

will take more photos once they settle in. hopefully the PC superman survives, last time I got a piece it RTN'd.

also, anyone selling an 80 Gallon Rimless Frag tank or ZooMed low boy? thinking about expanding my setup.