• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

iTzJu's SCA Rimless 75 Gallon

Hockeynut

NJRC Member
working on trying to get this going..

ZsA3iYP.jpg

Also never figured out what caused my RTN on some of my SPS, got my ICP test back and nothing out of the ordinary. my Aluminum is a tad on the high side but this isnt new for my tank.

started dosing eco-balance and biodigest incase its a bacterial thing. fingers crossed it doesn't start up again.
I was looking for one of those where did you find it?

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
The corals that rtnd, where were they in refused a to the lighting. I had my confetti on the frag rack off to the side of the radions and right under reefbrites. I though it was good enough par but it started to look decrepid with no PE, I put it right under the radions figuring if it died oh well. But this thing bounced back within days, so it is very picky with par.

yeah they were doing fine and no changes to the lighting. didnt move anything so still wondering what happened.

working on trying to get this going..

ZsA3iYP.jpg

Also never figured out what caused my RTN on some of my SPS, got my ICP test back and nothing out of the ordinary. my Aluminum is a tad on the high side but this isnt new for my tank.

started dosing eco-balance and biodigest incase its a bacterial thing. fingers crossed it doesn't start up again.
Best of luck buddy!!!

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
Do you have any pictures of the full tank? I've been looking at the SCA's (because of price) but don't know if they're good quality and worth the money or if I should save

have the doors taken off at the moment since I'm readying to move the tank and plumb the frag tank along with it so trying figure that out but the tank is great honestly. wouldn't hesitate to buy another SCA or approach them for something custom.

have the doors taken off at the moment since I'm readying to move the tank and plumb the frag tank along with it so trying figure that out but the tank is great honestly. wouldn't hesitate to buy another SCA or approach them for something custom.
Agreed. I have an SCA 150 and am very happy with it. Much better quality than I was expecting given the price.

iTzJu

Officer Emeritus
NJRC Member
trying to mimic the actual power of the sun...

XUq5SX2.jpg

DmDu0bN.jpg

got some light bars custom made. trying to kill any shadowing and trying to move on from T5s on the frag tank.