• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

July 2014 Meeting Announcement

Thanks Matt for opening your home for us the food was great and the tank looks outstanding and I want to say thank you to Dizzy 1209 for donating frags.

Had a great time tank looks amazing..... We need to make sure Anthony and Terry do not take part in the raffles anymore
They took everything...
Or maybe don't fold the ticket thanks Matt for that tip ;)

You are all very welcome! My house is always open to the fellow reefer. I am glad it was a nice day and we could break in the new deck!!!

myrjon

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
matt thanks for you and your family opening up your house for all of us fish headsDance

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
Matt thank you for hosting, Thank you Mark from Ultimate corals for the raffle frags that I guess all went to Terri and Anthony, and thank you to MandM corals for again providing frags to the raffle as well. Always great to see people again, sorry we had to run, just another busy summer weekend.