• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Kschweers rebuild. 57g rimless

Kevin are they mp10s?
If so is that enough flow for that tank?
I am setting up the same foot print that's why I ask

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Tank is magnificent!
I got a piece of jack o lantern from horseplsy, hope mine becomes as beautiful as yours.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Thank you very much! Once it's happy they grow pretty quickly.

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Kevin are they mp10s?
If so is that enough flow for that tank?
I am setting up the same foot print that's why I ask
I run 2 mp10's on 100% and a small tunze at about 50% for flow lower in the tank. The 2 mp10's would be fine but with my rocks the way they are they had to be placed a bit higher than I would have liked so the tunze just makes up the slack in the bottom of the tank.

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Little bad news. Got home from dinner tonight and turned my return pump (jebao dc6000) off for a little cleaning. Went to turn it back on and nothing. Fortunately I got it running but I'm not sure how long it's going to be good for. So I'm in the market for a new return pump. The pump returns to the tank and also feeds my external skimmer. Any suggestions for a new pump?

art13

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Vortech makes a nice return pump. I'm using a waveline right now, so far so good, only been running for 6 months or so though.