• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Kschweers rebuild. 57g rimless

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Sorry for the terrible pictures, they were the best I could get with my phone.

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Thanks guys. I'm really excited things are starting to come together.

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Thanks guys. I'm really happy with how things are turning out so far. Hopefully it all comes together nicely at the end.

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Picked up the light hangers today and installed them when I got finished with work. I'm pretty happy with how they turned out.
emu5uda2.jpg
dyrejumu.jpg

Now I have to make up my mind on whether or not to paint them or leave them unfinished. They are aluminum so should be fine unfinished. I think I like the look unfinished because there is a lot of black, but the black may blend better. Let me know what you guys think.

ecam

President
Staff member
Board of Directors
NJRC Member
Awesome Kevin.... Love the hanging kits Now fill it up man...

Picked up the light hangers today and installed them when I got finished with work. I'm pretty happy with how they turned out.
emu5uda2.jpg
dyrejumu.jpg

Now I have to make up my mind on whether or not to paint them or leave them unfinished. They are aluminum so should be fine unfinished. I think I like the look unfinished because there is a lot of black, but the black may blend better. Let me know what you guys think.

Last edited:

kschweer

Administrator
Staff member
Officer Emeritus
Thanks guys!

Looks great, Kevin. Will the tank remain in front of the window?

Thanks jim. Unfortunately that is the only spot I can put the tank. The blinds are pretty good at keeping the light out and I may put some window tint on the windows to prevent the light coming in some more. My previous tank was there as well without any real issues.