• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

My 120 Gallon Tale

Yeah .. I had him for over 6 months, maybe longer. He's the first fish that died on me after being alive for more than a month.

Thanks guys.

How is your sailfin tang? How does it get along with your other tang? Thanks.
By the way are you collection stuff for the swap?

JRWOHLER said:
How is your sailfin tang? How does it get along with your other tang? Thanks.
By the way are you collection stuff for the swap?

Not sure what you're asking. Looks like a typo. But i'll be going to the swap to buy, most likely.

As far as the sailfin. I gave him back to WIll at Aquatic Obsessions. No reason other than he was getting rather large.

SteveReef said:
Hi, what are the measurements of your tank, is it the standard 120g size? 48"x24"x25"?

Yeah 48"x24'x24"

I like it but I'd rather have the tank be 72".haha.

IMG_6644.jpg

IMG_6645.jpg

IMG_6646.jpg

From left to right
IMG_6652.jpg
IMG_6651.jpg
IMG_6650.jpg
IMG_6649.jpg
IMG_6648.jpg
IMG_6647.jpg

Nice!

Hey Mike, what do you keep your parameters at? Do you dose with anything?

I'm curious because I have not been able to keep SPS at all. Even the "this grows like crazy in toilet water" variety...

I havn't tested my water in months.lol.

I know my Ph is between 8.0 and 8.2 cause of my ACjr.

I guess I should test it soon though.

Hey mike could I see your sump, it doesn't matter if it's "unkempt". Also, would it be possible to get a shot of the plumbing behind/under your tank, I'm still "fabricating" a plan of my sump to be.

Thanks Guys.

I'm not really getting super growth from anything in the tank. I've been trying to look at the tank as little as possible so I can be suprised at how good things are growing when i do look at it ... it hasn't worked.