• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

My 120 Gallon Tale

Some new pictures that I took yesterday and today:

Tanks shots and fishes ...

IMG_6148.jpg

- the east coast

IMG_6149.jpg

- the midwest

IMG_6150.jpg

- the westside

IMG_6103.jpg

- ventralis anthias

IMG_6145.jpg

- lepord wrasse

IMG_6184.jpg

- yellow corris

IMG_6109.jpg

- pipefish

Edwardw771

NJRC Member
You my friend have been bitten by the reef bug. Everything looks great. One of these days I'll have to stop and check it out.

Thanks guys.

Everything is still small. Mostly Frags. The couple things that I have gotten to grow, I fragged and put back cause I want everything to grow together. Now I just need to stop buying things and concentrate on growth and water quality.

Ed let me know when's the next time you'll be at A.O. I'm usually around.

Great tank. That little pipe fish is cool. Do you have any problems with aggression between fish, or are they all pretty calm? It looks like you planned very well.

Thanks.

I used to have problems with my Achilles and a Desarjini Tang but when I tore apart my tank to treat my corals I took the Desarjini to Will at Aquatic Obsessions. He was very aggressive and would chase everyone.

Now there aren't any issues with aggression. Once in a while my hippo will chase my Watanabe but it's nothing more than a second and it's over.

My two wrasses are fine with eachother. My two Tangs are fine. All in all my fish seem to be very calm and peaceful.

Hey Baxter,

Tank's doing well. Not much went on since the last pics. I'm trying to let everything grow out and not mess with the placment of corals.

I've been pretty bummed and havn't done much since my Achilles tang died. I don't know why, but out of nowhere, he started going nuts... swimming in small looping circles and crashing into rock and coral. I'm sure he something internal but one day he was fine and the next he went nuts.

That was over a month ago.

I haven't bought anything new and haven't had much time to change anything around.

As soon as I get a new Full Tank Shot, i'll post it right up.

Thanks for asking. I needed a push to get me going.