• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

My 120 Gallon Tale

It took so long to get this thread going that I postponed it even further and decided to just make a website for the tank. There was way way way way too many pictures to just post in a thread. This way you you guys can see the whole thing without waiting for things to load in a forum.

So here it is... http://web.mac.com/mikescotto/iWeb/Site/Welcome.html

click on images to make them larger.

Let me know what you think.

Also just wanted to say that this tank is 90% Aquatic Obsessions, and 10% NJRC.

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Great site Mike! It's really nice. Easy to navigate, with good documentation and really nice pics.

Great job. It's already bookmarked so keep it current!

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Wow Mike! Looks great!!

Nice pics too!

I have one suggestion though...On your ATO you should drop down your backup float switch. I originally had mine up high like that as well, but then thought "Why let it add that much water if it gets stuck on?" and dropped it down about 2".

Great job on the tank!!

Thanks everyone ... I will be keeping it current for all to see.

ReefDrumz said:
Wow Mike! Looks great!!

Nice pics too!

I have one suggestion though...On your ATO you should drop down your backup float switch. I originally had mine up high like that as well, but then thought "Why let it add that much water if it gets stuck on?" and dropped it down about 2".

Great job on the tank!!

You know, now that you mention it, you're absolutely right ... good call.

mfisher2112 said:
Wow! Very impressive! I love that Achilles.

Yup .. he's my very own ich magnet.

Subliminal

NJRC Member
Tank is looking sweet!

The site, though, I'm not to sure about. Looks like it was built on one of those Fisher-Price computers. Macs or somesuch, I think they call them.

;D

Got a new fish and updated my site ... heres the new guy, he's about 3 1/2" - 4":

IMG_4139.jpg

There's new section of Full Tank Shots and Community shots. I also added a couple of fish/coral/invert photos.

what a beaut...nice trigger.

and that is a fantastic website...will definitely be tagging along for ideas. You should consider posting the frag-swap html page on the site too!

phil519 said:
what a beaut...nice trigger.

and that is a fantastic website...will definitely be tagging along for ideas. You should consider posting the frag-swap html page on the site too!

Good Idea... I will do that now.... Done.

JohnS_323

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
phil519 said:
...and that is a fantastic website...

I agree. Great site Mike. I like that you say "this is a test site until I come up with something better". That's pretty funny because the test site is awesome the way it is!

Your tank looks great too.

Thanks guys ... I know Damon (subliminal) doesn't agree but Mac Computers are the $%&# and make things so easy. Wait until the videos start to come with Bill's tank and my tank ... and then hopefully I can start filming all of our tanks.

Brian

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Great fish!! I absolutely love mine. He has the most personality in the whole tank!