• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Rob’s 2020-120

Hockeynut

NJRC Member
Thanksgiving update Thank he’s doing pretty good had a little cyano outbreak This past week but cured it with Cammie clean and the tank is looking great I know I haven’t been around but you know fishing will do that to you here’s a pic from today thanks looking good moving along nicely a year plus into it

Attachments

• FE361EF7-941E-4545-AC6F-4335A58AA81B.jpeg
    FE361EF7-941E-4545-AC6F-4335A58AA81B.jpeg
    3.8 MB · Views: 26
Thanksgiving update Thank he’s doing pretty good had a little cyano outbreak This past week but cured it with Cammie clean and the tank is looking great I know I haven’t been around but you know fishing will do that to you here’s a pic from today thanks looking good moving along nicely a year plus into it
Very nice looking brother good job

Tank is looking awesome Rob!!!!!
Very happy for you buddy.
Is that Hawking a piece from the same one we used to have?

Tank looks great!! I too have a 120 thanks to Paulie but it is currently housing my cichlids, while my reef is in a 40 breeder. I have the itch to change but my 40 is doing so well I don’t want to upset the tank. Is there anything I should do to prepare to do a swap any pointers if and when I do the swap. Thanks and once again nice tank

Hockeynut

NJRC Member
Tank looks great!! I too have a 120 thanks to Paulie but it is currently housing my cichlids, while my reef is in a 40 breeder. I have the itch to change but my 40 is doing so well I don’t want to upset the tank. Is there anything I should do to prepare to do a swap any pointers if and when I do the swap. Thanks and once again nice tank
There’s a lot to do when making a swap, it’s better to have the new tank up and running before you swap if possible. Luckily there are a pile of great Reefers on this site who will help in different ways. Either with advice, Equiptment, and even physical help it was smart to be apart of this club if you plan on owning a reef tank.

Copy that. I am slowly collecting certain pieces of equipment needed. The main thing right now is a decent size sump

Hockeynut

NJRC Member
As most know I’ve been dosing vibrant To get rid of bubble algae and some hair algae,
I know it’s kind of counterproductive but I also just installed a new algae scrubber that I built. it’s really not being used at the moment because the vibrant is killing algae but it’s online. it’s a simple design comes off my BRS reactor With just a simple hose to the bottom fills up and just spills back into the sump through gravity

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 20
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 20
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 20