• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

The 210 tank build

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
So far so good. Have not really dove into them yet but I can tell they are going to be fun. The purple style colony in there looks great and so does the clam we added.

dnov99

FRAG SWAP VENDOR
Ouch Darren,thats like saying you have a sweet looking black scopas....LOL
The tank looks awesome

LOL, all parties involved knew it was tongue in cheek. Hell I would have grabbed the angel if I wasnt concerned about it nipping at my SPS. Its an amazing fish for sure!!

LOL, all parties involved knew it was tongue in cheek. Hell I would have grabbed the angel if I wasnt concerned about it nipping at my SPS. Its an amazing fish for sure!!

So says the person who has not come to see it (or the new tank) yet!!!
the joculator is feeling unloved, Darren.

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
Remember, Holiday party is next weekend for those who would like to come down and see it.

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
With our hosting duties tomorrow we did some cleaning and of course took some pictures. So if anyone needs some last minute temptation to come on up, here they are.

Friday night in the life of a reefer:
DSC_2657.jpg

Proof my wife is a reefer:
DSC_2714.jpg

Sps Frags:
DSC_2715.jpg

Bahamma mamma and a WWC rainbow:
DSC_2713.jpg

Chalices:
DSC_2711.jpg

DSC_2710.jpg

DSC_2673.jpg

DSC_2700.jpg

Scolies:
DSC_2702.jpg

Recovering Dendro:
DSC_2674.jpg

mnat

Officer Emeritus
Staff member
WWC live sale fun (props to dnov99 whom I am splitting these with) The widowmaker and shockwave:
DSC_2671.jpg

Ignition and situation (I believe)
DSC_2670.jpg

A few acans for those acan lovers:
Happy Endingz:
DSC_2667.jpg

ReefKoi solar flares (love these guys)
DSC_2665.jpg

Just awesome ones:
DSC_2663.jpg

Some pieces from fox:
DSC_2672.jpg

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Wow! Dosing Cabernet Sauvignon really has an enormous impact on coral growth and color. :grin:

Very nice…..looking forward to seeing it in person.

redfishbluefish

Officer Emeritus
Officer Emeritus
Grgich hills helps keep the alk stable.

Boy I hear you Nikki. I’m Irish and it reminds me of Uncle Sheamus, who became a lot more stable when he “wet his whistle” as well. The alc seemed to calm him down and certainly made him appear to be more stable. Unfortunately Uncle Sheamus liked tipping the elbow a bit too much and ended up in the Carrier Clinic….so watch your dosing of alc…it could lead to a terrible addiction. :grin: