• Folks, if you've recently upgraded or renewed your annual club membership but it's still not active, please reach out to the BOD or a moderator. The PayPal system has a slight bug which it doesn't allow it to activate the account on it's own.

Welcome To NJRC! Take a minute to introduce yourself

Hi all! My name is Mark and I am located in Howell NJ. I have met quite of few of you from trades/sales and finally decided to join up. I have been into reefing for about 15 years with a hiatus due to marriage and children. Started back up a few years ago and some how manage to keep adding more tanks. Main display is a 65g rr, 2 feet away from it is a 20g elos rr and a 50g frag tank in my basement. Looking forward to learning some new things and making some trades as I always have too much. ( no such thing right?) Glad to be a part of the community.

Regards,
Mark

DYIguy

NJRC Member
Hi all! My name is Mark and I am located in Howell NJ. I have met quite of few of you from trades/sales and finally decided to join up. I have been into reefing for about 15 years with a hiatus due to marriage and children. Started back up a few years ago and some how manage to keep adding more tanks. Main display is a 65g rr, 2 feet away from it is a 20g elos rr and a 50g frag tank in my basement. Looking forward to learning some new things and making some trades as I always have too much. ( no such thing right?) Glad to be a part of the community.

Regards,
Mark
Welcome back!? I got out 30 something years ago because of kids and wanting to travel- got back in last year ( kids are grown- covid helped) started with a 13gaio- now I got 4 tanks- one was free from members, another cheap to upgrade from the 13- keeping the 13 and working on a 75- think I'm addicted

Welcome back!? I got out 30 something years ago because of kids and wanting to travel- got back in last year ( kids are grown- covid helped) started with a 13gaio- now I got 4 tanks- one was free from members, another cheap to upgrade from the 13- keeping the 13 and working on a 75- think I'm addicted
Lol I know the feeling. I keep saying no more coral just let things grow. Instead I get a new tank which requires more coral.

Hey all, Tony here. Just moved to Warren from Manhattan.

In my apartment I had a Waterbox 72 gallon, although it was packed to the point of absurdity. Now I have a 125 with a 40 gallon refugium and sump/tub of another 120 gallons or so. Planning on setting up my old waterbox and another one as their own system maybe over the next week. Although all of that is just going to be grow out. For the main system I have a custom 280 and 160 being built, which will be a mixed reef and sps/acro tank respectively.

Looking forward to meeting you all, although I'm sure I've crossed paths with a few already.

Hi my name is David. I had a 120 gallon tank a while ago but unfortunately had to get rid of it. I am going to be putting together a 90 gallon mixed reef tank. I live in Hazlet. Looking forward to being a part of this group.

diana a

Staff member
NJRC Member
Hi David! This is fishface NJ from R2R. Glad you made it over to introduce yourself. You live pretty close to me. I live 10 min from the Shoprite/Stop & Shop on Hwy 34 and Lloyd Rd